Learn to practice the art of being-with dying.
Esse Institute offers programs and services that can create more ease and effectiveness in end-of-life communication. Being more comfortable talking about dying and death leads to more effective experiences in meeting the needs of patients, families and the bereaved.
- Access programs and services related to overall well-being in mind, body and spirit; well-being as a health science student or corporate/organizational end-of-life communication training.
- Learn to practice the art of being-with dying.
- Learn more about end-of-life communication training through Esse Institute programs and services
- Meet Dr. Virginia Seno, an experienced end-of-life care provider and consultant.
- Find helpful information, exercises you can do, and steps you can take to be more comfortable in end-of-life encounters when you read our Blog.
- Access our FREE Tips from the Mini-Course, Mastering the Listening Self: Personal Growth Through End-of-Life Encounters (2011).