Learn to practice the art of being-with dying.
Esse Institute offers programs and services that can create more ease and effectiveness in end-of-life communication.
Support is offered for clinicians as well as patients and families facing end-of-life care and treatment decisions.
Being more comfortable talking about dying and death leads to more effective experiences in meeting the needs of patients, families and the bereaved.
- Learn more about clinician individual and group training through Esse Institute programs and services.
- Are you a patient/family now dealing with end-of-life decision making and care? Get the information and comfort you need now through Esse Advocacy, online guides and virtual consults.
- Find helpful information, exercises you can do, and steps you can take to be more comfortable in end-of-life encounters when you read our Blog.
- Access our FREE Tips from the Mini-Course, Mastering the Listening Self: Personal Growth Through End-of-Life Encounters (2011).
- Access our free 4-Question Set to facilitate critical care decisions.
- Get free audio and video lessons on end-of-life care issues.
- Meet Dr. Virginia Seno, an experienced end-of-life communication facilitator, researcher and educator.
New Esse Programs 2014!
Whole Health And Well Being Enhancement.
- For women interested in best practices and strategies to get and stay healthy; this program offers substantive information through individual or small group coaching and virtual classes.
- Find helpful information, exercises you can do, and steps you can take to get on the road to feeling and looking better.
- Get free audio and video lessons on whole health and well being enhancement.
- Meet Dr. Virginia Seno, an experienced educator and guide with certifications in Now Healing, Focusing, EMDR.
Graduate Level Women Writing With Ease.
- Are you a graduate level woman working on your masters or doctorate degree and feeling stuck, having trouble making headway in your thesis or proposal?
- Educator Dr. Seno specializes in facilitating graduate learners in the social sciences and humanities.
- Learn to organize and outline your paper, stay true to your academic voice, and proof-read for APA formatting and editing.
- Quickly turn your original ideas into appropriate content for your discipline so that you’ll have minimal revisions to achieve the required academic approval.
- Find helpful information, exercises you can do, and steps you can take to write with more ease and success.
- Get free audio and video lessons on graduate writing.
- Pick up your free Copy of Dr. Seno’s Dissertation “Being-with Dying: Tacit Wisdom Embedded in the Experiences of Nurses who Attend to Dying.” Here…
- Meet Dr. Virginia Seno experienced educator and coach with consistent 5 star ratings from learners.
NOTE: Please contact Esse Institute if there’s something listed here that you would like now but cannot yet access through the website pages. These pages are under revision and while all of the programs and services listed above are available, the pages are not all linked and not every document is uploaded.